Celebrate 2016 with the publication of data radar ADS-B, site in my QTH locator JN55XK, based on Raspberry Pi Quad Core.
The receiver consists of USB stick RTL2832u and tuner 820T2, home made vertical antenna for 1090 MHz and band pass filter.
Data management is via Dump 1090, mode S decoder specifically designed for RTLSDR devices. The main features are:
- Robust decoding of weak messages, with mode 1090 many users observed improved range compared to other popular decoders.
- Single bit errors correction using the 24 bit CRC.
- Ability to decode DF11, DF17 messages.
- Ability to decode DF formats like DF0, DF4, DF5, DF16, DF20 and DF21 where the checksum is xored with the ICAO address by brute forcing the checksum field using recently seen ICAO addresses.
- Decode raw IQ samples from file.
- Interactive command-line-interfae mode where aircrafts currently detected are shown as a list refreshing as more data arrives.
- CPR coordinates decoding and track calculation from velocity.
- TCP server streaming and receiving raw data to/from connected clients.
The system provides network support for:
- Raw output (Listen IP port 30002)
- BaseStation output (Listen IP port 30003)
- Beast output (Listen IP port 30005)
Web map in real time visit: